Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

No video, but a new project

It has been a great time for me being at home, and I was really hoping to make a new video to share with

all of you, but there have been some changes that I want to address. Recently I have picked up Fallout: New Vegas again, and I have started getting into modding like I have never ever done before. Now I am not just about installing mods but creating my own.

I have been working on a mod based on the breaking bad television show (a really great show btw), that I call "Making Meth"
I would like to share the link I have uploaded my mod at, because it's one of my biggest projects to date. If you have the game Fallout: New Vegas I welcome you to try my mod and perhaps you would like to add some ideas to it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54641/?

As for now I plan to use this blog as a site that focus on the development of the mod, because there really is no other content at hand for now. I grew bored of Oblivion for now so there won't be any videos of it for the time being.

So, take a look at my mod. It's already at the 1.2 stage

I am even thinking about transferring some data unto my laptop so I can develop my mod further even whilst being at university.

  That's my status update for now. Thank you for following my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment