Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Improved channel name


Hello everyone!

Yesterday, after putting in some thought into this matter, I decided to change my youtube channel into a more relevant name. The old, no sense making Kaimas7 was finally changed to BethesdaFan1

I think it's a good improvement since it delivers a clear message to the youtube users and should make the search for my channel a bit easier, I hope.
As far as I have checked both my usernames still give my channel as a search result, so that should help anyone who is not familiar with my new channel name...

I am really glad I could fix the mistake I made many, many years ago by naming my channel a random word. I always had the desire to change it, but at that time it was not possible. I stuck with this channel even through the name that made no sense and still managed to attract my loveable subscribers and get great numbers of views.
I will make sure this channel stays as active and even more popular than before, and I thank every fan for being a part of the youtube channel and the blog.

Have a wonderful day and...till next time!
Bethesdafan1

0 comments:

Post a Comment