Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

The battle of the Forgotten part 4

Part 4 of my video series //


Hello everyone. Part 4 is being uploaded as I speak. A new video in my Oblivion story series. My surgery wounds are healing up and I so found the time to finish and post a new video. This video was a real tough challenge for me. The countless work put into the console codes and recording of this video made my wonder a little bit if this video series was really a good idea. I love the results of my work but I feel that my videos aren't really appreciated as much as I thought they would be. I am not doing this for some kind attention, however I thought that a completely new and original story would show that my channel is serious business now.
It just surprises me how sometimes you can get thousands of views by uploading a video that didn't took a long time/effort to make, but the hard work put into a specific video can get ignored. I mean just think, my two videos that involve the showcase of the mod "deadly reflex" got me 10 thousands views each where my 3 videos of the battle of the Forgotten got me 30 views all put together. I took me 1 hours to make each of the deadly reflex videos, whereas my Oblivion videos take 1-2 days to make one video and a whole week to create the storyline for each video.
Well, that was all I wanted to say, keep tuned for my next and probably last video of the Oblivion: the battle of the Forgotten series which I might record this weekend.

Cheers and have a nice day.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2fiEVb37lI







0 comments:

Post a Comment