Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sorry no video this week :(

No video this week


  Hey everyone. I just want to say that this week has been a very tough one and I am not going to be able to make the fourth part of my Oblivion: the battles of the Forgotten this week. The main reason why I can't do it is the following: health issues. Yep, this Friday I underwent surgery for my toenail. The surgeon had to cut a part of my nail because I had an ingrown nail. My whole weekend consists of taking pain killers and just laying around. Basically I could film the new video if I wanted to, however the mild and sometimes severe pain just...distracts me from doing it. Sorry about that. But don't worry. Next week my condition should be a lot better and Friday I will have a free day from high school so I will most likely upload a new video by then, maybe even in the middle of the week.  However, what worries me even more is that on the 25th of this month I will have my English exam!! I am not all to worried about my English exam, the history exam is what really worries me. 
So that's that, thank you for your understanding my dear readers.
Your's truly
Kaimas 7
P.s: Here is a beautiful portrait of my toe  

0 comments:

Post a Comment