Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Next week adventures

Hello everyone :  )


 This week I was inactive because I had to study for my history exam, which happens to be tomorrow!. I don't have the energy to sit at my the books anymore, I guess tomorrow I will just let it happen. Hopefully the long years of learning history pays off.

 I can finally say that after the history exam I will be finally free (more or less) and my summer vacation will officially start, even though I will still have a german exam on the 18th this month (which doesn't bother me one bit). Also this week I will spam my university application to all universities I know.
 Tomorrow I will also start filming my new Oblivion video, showing off the beauty of what mods can do. I want to really compare the vanilla game and the changes introduced by mods. It might be a long video because I will compare every district of the Imperial city. I downloaded approximately 13 mods for now and download even more and then film the difference between the gameplay. I know it's damn hard work, but I just can't help myself.
Well, most likely I will make a new post after the video is uploaded on youtube. Till then, have a nice week and enjoy your summer.



 


The picture shows the mod changes.
(I will film it from a closer look)

0 comments:

Post a Comment