Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Weird situations

Hello everyone!


   You probably noticed that I already uploaded this weeks videos, but only now I made a blog post.  I really don't know what or who to blame but it just happened.
  Two new videos! Twice the material! This whole week I dedicated my time to capture the footage and I think I really filmed a decent video. I often read posts about people saying that mods are unnecessary and braking the original content of the game. My mission was to prove how much mods can change a game like Oblivion in a positive manner. My target- the Imperial City. I compared the different texture mods that are available to the game and showed the architectural changes that can be done by using mods. I think you guys will like this one, no storyline, no fights, just plain improvements. 
  On a different note: I am considering to open a vote on my blog. The main question is this: Should I move my main blog and youtube focus on some newer games like skyrim (or even something a lot different like the FPS games, mmorpg's and so on) or stay with Oblivion. The reason is that perhaps Oblivion is obsolete and I am filming footage of a game nobody cares for anymore. I would really appreciate any ideas. If I decide to open up a vote then I might do it in the next 3 days.
 I think that is it for now.
OH BOY I FORGOT!!! How do you like the new design of the blog? I changes the template and it looks much more organized I think. Now the sidebar allows you to choose the blog you want to read. No more scrolling just to find post you want. ( I can't believe I forgot this!!!)


Have a good weekend y'all

My videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz-671ZpbSA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCnLXVrVB3s


1 comments: