Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

I will be absent the following week

Hello faithful companions

  I want to jump right into the thing that needs to be said. Tomorrow at 8 am I will leave town for 4 days with my friends. We will ride our bikes to take part in a festival, which is dedicated to celebrate the longest day in the year. We will have to beat 50 kilometers with plain bicycles. I am not sure my body will thank me for this, but I know this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
  For that reason I obviously won't be able to work on more content that week. However, I do have a nice job for You. I just started a voting poll on the main page of my blog. It is on the right side of my main blog. I want You! to vote on your honest opinion. The voting poll will be opened for 4 days. That means I will see the results the day I return. The voting results will be my number 1 priority. If you want to see something different then this is your chance. If you vote for "Something completely different" then I might make a new vote with other suggestions.

 (On a personal note)  In the last days I haven't had a good idea for a video so I hope with this little adventure to find new ideas in nature itself.

Signing out
Kaimas 7


0 comments:

Post a Comment