Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Whole set of changes

 Hellooo dearest viewers

First of all, I want to inform you all that I ACED the finals and now am officially on vacation!

Hurray
for me!

This means a lot of freedom and time to focus on something I like best: making movies, writing guides and playing games.

I got a whole, big set of ideas that I am going to work on


I am now working with Sony vegas!

I moved on from the basic avs video editor to this professional tool to ensure higher quality 
content!


I have added many different game videos lately, but I can assure you I am not turning back on the older games like Oblivion, in fact I have 2 videos on my mind right now. It's all about the filming itself that might take a while.

So that's basically it. I hope you have a great summer begin, it's a great time to take upon what you really love.

Yours,

Kaimas7

0 comments:

Post a Comment